Gebis S.r.l. has been producing components for sanitary fittings made entirely in Italy since 1995. Over the years, our clients have appreciated the quality of our products, the timeliness and punctuality of our service and our continual innovation.
Consistent and substantial investment has allowed us to meet the demands of a continually evolving market. The adoption of new metallic alloys that meet the most stringent European and American standards have now become an integral part of standard Gebis production. In particular, the use of brass conforming to the American AB 1953 standard, has allowed us to obtain the necessary certification to take on new and prestigious foreign markets.
Specifically, our firm specialises in the production of:
• Mixer units, with or without diverter, in DZR brass
• IAPMO, cUPC and ACS approved ceramic diverters in various configurations
• Basin valve bodies available with various threads and made in CW 617N brass as well as with IAPMO and cUPC certification according to American AB 1953 standards and French ACS standards
• IAPMO, cUPC and ACS certified low-pressure ceramic diverters
• Systems with protective housing
Of particular interest are the valve bodies which, thanks to an innovative system, allow a continually smooth operation of the locking mechanism, and the ceramic diverters which are available in multiple configurations and satisfy the most diverse of technical requirements in the field of sanitary fittings.